Friday 30 November 2012

What a Year It's Been...

It's good to be home!!!

2012 has been an educational year (and I'm not referring to just academics here). This year saw me being hit with the most blows life has ever thrown at me. I had my heart broken (only for it to be mended again), I had to learn to be strong again, I got my third (and final) tattoo, I learnt that people will let you down but that you need to be the one to pick yourself up, I found out who my true friends are, I realised who I truly am and what I deserve in life, and I learnt that you get many different kinds of love in the world.

Currently I am sitting on my bed, having one of the most relaxing days I have had in a loooooong time! Having been left home alone, I have thoroughly abused the remote control and raided DSTV like a nerd raids a comic book store!

In about a week and a half I will be flying to Jozi (can I get a wa-waaaat) and will be spending ten days with Devin (the love of my life). The two of us will have a house to ourselves and can finally get some good quality time together. I am beyond excited!! I have also convinced him to join my family on Christmas day. It'll be nice to have him as a part of a big family occasion. :)

Right, well that's all for now. Will keep you posted on the (not so) exciting times in Pennington! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment