Friday 13 July 2012

Where did time go?

Tomorrow afternoon, I am flying to Johannesburg for one of my good friends' 21st birthday celebrations. The following week see's me celebrating my best friends 21st birthday. And all of a sudden it hit me.....Where the hell did time go? I know I'm about to sound like a knobbly-kneed, hunchbacked, crackly voiced old lady, but: It seems only yesterday I was meeting Georgina (my best friend/sister). I swear it was only the other day that I started matric! And now......now I am in my final year of my degree, about to turn 21 and soon to start my career.....Eish!! Time needs to slow down a bit.


The point of this bloggity post is to just share with you how I've grown. Cos that's what I was noticing as I had my flashback down memory lane... I have grown. And still have loads more growing to do


Back in 2008: (such a kid still)
And 2012: (now just a bigger kid)

No comments:

Post a Comment