Wednesday 5 December 2012

I love my dog

I have a dog. His name is Bruno. He is a few weeks from his 7th birthday. He loves chasing tennis balls and going for walks on the beach. He loves small children and is the best friend a person could ask for.
Bruno has cancer.

A year or so ago his back right leg started swelling. It was a strange bump and when he went to the vet, they said there was nothing there. That it was probably arthritis. A year later, it turns out that he has a type of cancer that forms on the bone. His whole leg is swollen. They have done tests and he is anxiously awaiting the results. There is hope that the cancer has not spread, but if it has...well, that bridge will be crossed when he arrives there.

Bruno is the most incredible dog. He is lovable, kind, friendly, and never ever snapped at anyone. He has the kindest soul. And my heart is breaking. My best friend is sick and I wish I could make the sickness go away. I would do anything to make him feel better. I love my dog <3

No comments:

Post a Comment